See his link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/7-steps-becoming-psychic-william-stillman?trk=prof-post
As is true of any natural talent, some of us are born innately knowing how to access and utilize our gifts. Other gifts may be dormant, requiring our time and attention to hone and refine. As much as our talents may define our avocations and dictate our vocations, I firmly believe we all possess an aptitude for cultivating our unique and individual spiritual gifts. What follows are seven steps to consider when discerning one’s spiritual birthright.
- Assess Your Motivation. So you think it would be cool to be the Long Island Medium and approach total strangers in your community with wow-factor insights you got from channeling their deceased loved ones. That’s reason enough to want to become psychic, right? Wrong! If your motivation is attention-seeking for wanting to be perceived by others as “special,” you’re starting off on the wrong foot. This work is not about impressing anyone or basking in adulation and accolades; it’s about desiring to serve others through humility as authentically as possible. We can’t completely rid ourselves of ego, but check yours at the door and you’re off to a good start.
- Assess Yourself. As a psychic medium, my body is my instrument, much like an athlete in Olympic training. I need to maintain as clean and clear and pure a channel as possible through which authentic information may flow. For me, this means no lying or cursing, drinking only water, consuming a largely plant-based diet, and exercising every day. How prepared are you for being physically, mentally-emotionally and spiritually fit? Are there lifestyle changes or habits that need to be addressed in order for you to become a proper channel?
- Acknowledge Your Higher Power. It doesn’t matter if you refer to it as God, Source, the Universe or Wonder Woman. Humbling yourself by recognizing that our world is not an accident and our existence is not happenstance is essential. Remember: it doesn’t come from you; it comes through you. Psychic work is a reciprocal relationship with the Higher Power. The more you raise your conscious awareness of the relationship, the more you will receive in terms of knowledge and understanding—not least of which is the comfort of feeling protected from evil energies.
- Connect Daily. In order to be infused with spiritual information, you’ve got to get used to “opening up” to it on a regular—if not daily—basis. Doing this requires committing to spending time in solitude, whether it be reflection, meditation and/or prayer. If you are unaccustomed to doing this, make a good habit of setting aside ten minutes each day to express gratitude, and gradually build from there. Many of those who have the hang of this discipline for extended periods are those of revered spiritual standing: the rabbi, the nun, the monk, the yogi and the guru.
- Know Your Guide(s). We all have at least one Spirit Guide—a formerly human soul, now in spirit, who has advanced to a position of guardianship and mentorship and is assigned to us uniquely, sort of like a glorified Jiminy Cricket. It is important to connect with your guides in the context of prayer to ward against anything nefarious slipping through to masquerade as a benign presence. Your guides are there to impress inspiration within you, direct your attention to opportunities and support you to advance spiritually. I couldn’t be accurate or authentic without mine.
- Assess Your Gifts. As you begin to experience heightened awareness, based on the preceding points, pay attention to how you are receiving intuitive information. This will enable you to discern your spiritual gifts, and whether they function in a solitary way or by blending two or more attributes. Do you see things in your mind’s eye (clairvoyance)? Do you have the impression of hearing things (clairaudience)? Do you sense things without knowing why (clairsentience)? Or do you smell or taste things (clairalience and clairgustance)? Practice by testing yourself in the domains that are a match for you.
- Inside-Out Approach. As you’re gaining momentum psychically, bear in mind that very few people are able to sustain themselves financially in this field. Just because you’ve amazed friends and family doesn’t obligate you to pursue becoming a professional psychic as a career path. This is not to discourage anyone from developing their spiritual gifts, but why not take an inside-out approach when applying them? That is, initiate your wisdom and positive influence over others beginning with where you are, whether that’s within your family, neighborhood or on the job. Bear in mind, not everything is something and not everyone welcomes having spiritual information foisted on them before they’re ready. Think in terms of simple and subtle ways to nurture others to see their own spiritual potential.
Tina Sawhney - Psychic Tarot Cards Reader
BSc Hons Psychology, VAI Diploma in Aromatherapy & Reflexology
Please like my page: https://www.facebook.com/TarotCardsReader.co.uk
Follow me: https://plus.google.com/+TarotCardsReaderLondon
Subscribe to my monthly Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bCMaWf